The Cross Keys is a family pub based in the heart of the community in Wath-Upon-Dearne and has been run by Jeff and Liz since 2013.
The pub benefitted from a full internal and external refurbishment in 2016. Jeff is a keen scooter enthusiast so the pub is also the home of the Dearne Side Scooter Club which has regular meets onsite.
Externally, the pub has a car park, children’s playground and a smoking shelter.
The pub is live sport orientated and has both Sky and BT Sports as well as a pool table and two dart boards. At The Cross Keys there are deals available on VK’s and bottles of Bulmers and Herrljunga The pub also has an extensive Wine Menu including prosecco as well as a selection of Gins and London Road Cocktails.
- ALL LIVE SPORT - Premier League, Champions League, Super League
- Mondays – Pool League
- Tuesdays – Free Pool Table
- Thursdays – Quiz Night
- Fridays – Darts, Karaoke and Disco
- Saturdays – Disco and Live Bands once a month
- Sundays – Karaoke and Irish Bingo